Date of birth: March, 7th, 1978
Personal web site: www.ovidiuivancu.wordpress.com
- Since July 2009: Phd holder in Philology (Magna Cum Laude), `1 Decembrie 1918` University, Alba Iulia with the thesis `Cultural Identity and Romanian Collective Mentality in Post-Communism. Images, Myths, Perceptions, Repositionings`;
- 2005-2006: MA studies in Philology (`Romanian Culture and Literature in the European Context`), `December 1st 1918` University of Alba Iulia, with a dissertation entitled: `Images of the Romanians in the Journal Dilema veche`;
- 2001-2005: BA studies in Philology (Romanian Language and Literature – English Language and Literature), Faculty of History and Philology, `December 1st 1918` University of Alba Iulia, Romania, with a BA thesis entitled `Balkan spaces in the Literary Work of the IL Caragiale and Mateiu Caragiale`;
- 1998-2001: College Associate’s Degree in Public Administration, `December 1st 1918` University of Alba Iulia, Romania.
- 2017 – present: Visiting Lecturer of Romanian Language, Vilnius University, Lithuania.
- 2016 – 2017: Visiting Lecturer of Romanian Language, Comrat State University, Republic of Moldova
- 2013 – 2016: Tenured teacher (Romanian Language and Literature, English Language and Literature), Technological College in Sebes, Alba, Romania
- 2009 – 2013: Visiting Professor (Romanian Language and Culture), Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, Delhi University, New Delhi, India;
- 2004 – 2009: Editor-Producer (Cultural Department), the Archbishopry Radio Station `Reîntregirea`, Alba Iulia;
- 2007-2008: Teacher of Romanian Language and Literature, `The Orthodx Seminary Mitropolit Simion Ștefan`, Alba Iulia, Romania;
- 2006-2007: Tenured teacher of Romanian Language and Literature, `Grup Școlar Industrial Sebeș, Romania`;
- 2005-2006: Teacher of Romanian Language and Literature, `Liceul de Muzică și Arte Plastice`, Alba Iulia, Romania.